IFC crash

crashes, error report
rassrollers

IFC crash

Post by rassrollers » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:51 pm

Hi

Is there a limit on how big a IFC file Dialux Evo can handle?
I have tried some files at the size of 60MB and Dialux shuts down when it is loading.
I get through the first 3 step and when I press finish, it starts loading and the crash.

Regards
Rasmus

Csuleiman

Re: IFC crash

Post by Csuleiman » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:39 am

Hi Rasmus,

Actually there is no limit of the IFC file size. In order to check the problem, we wonder if you could provide us with the problematic IFC file. Besides this please send us also some screenshots showing the problem in details. Our email address is 'Support@dial.de'.
It would be of help if you could send us the link to this topic, so that we could better assign this issue.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team

T.Magenheimer

Re: IFC crash

Post by T.Magenheimer » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:46 am

Hi Rasmus,

So far, we have only implemented a beta version of the IFC import in our evo software. Therefore, there may still be problems with the import attempt of some IFC files.

Unfortunately for these problems it gives currently no way to correct these faults in our DIALux evo software. But we will improve the IFC interface in one of the next evo versions.

Your problematic IFC file will help us to further develop this feature in the future.

In our knowledge base you will find helpful information regarding the requirements of a good IFC import.

http://evo.support-en.dial.de/support/s ... ifc-import

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team