need quick help to show specific data on reports

crashes, error report
deech123

need quick help to show specific data on reports

Post by deech123 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:34 pm

Hi guys,

here we are again.
I need some urgent help for dialux evo reports.
we make large dialux calculations and end with reports of over 300 pages.
this can be over 150 different rooms.

now for our clients, to get subvensions the governament need some expliciet data of every room.
in dialux evo, I really can not find it, and without the correct data ON the lightstudy report, my clients miss thousands of $ to that, since the light report is refused.
in older dialux version as 4.0 this is possible, but I can not open an dialux evo 8 project in an other version.

so here is the data I'm trying to get on every roompage:
* lenght and wide of the room (in 2016 this is allready asked on this forum, and promised in next release, but no luck for what I see, or correct me if I'm wrong ;-) )
* a summary table where we can see the reflection % of (wall, floor, ceiling) with the Egem, Emax, Emin

what is also neccessary is the total number of fixture par room with their total lm and power, that's allready, there, but we must try get this on the same page (with the data above).

so is there anybody who can assist us how to get all the needed data as above on one report page par room in dialux evo 8?

I saw some suggestions about the room dimension by adding manually by rules and then take a snapshot, but this is for a project with over 150 rooms, impossible to do and so timeconsuming that it will cost us tons of $ to do.

and if there is a kind of converting program so that we can open a dialux evo project in the old version of dialux where we can do that, let me know please, you will save us and our client a lot of $.

thx in advance for any tip ar clue.

Didier

nurdyen

Re: need quick help to show specific data on reports

Post by nurdyen » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:17 am

Hi!
I encounter the same problem too. need to get the room dimension for all rooms that been plotted.
Please help me as i need to submit the report asap to the client.

Thanks.

deech123

Post by deech123 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:37 am

Meantime,

I found in the templates the stuff I need. except the room dimensions.

so that's the only thing that's still open on my wannehave list :-)

hope Dialux Evo guys will really work on that.
and on the change mulitiple rooms in once (like all the same ceiling, all the same ceiling height etc...with the help of CTRL + (then you can select the rooms that must be treated as the same when doing an action))

thx guys.

T.Magenheimer

Post by T.Magenheimer » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:19 pm

Dear deech123,

Thank you for your feedback. We will add this point to our improvement list of evo. This list is the basis for the upcoming evo versions.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team