Luminaire rotation of luminaire is not mentioned in the documentation

questions regarding the handling of DIALux evo. (features, tools, options, settings)
rohit saxena

Luminaire rotation of luminaire is not mentioned in the documentation

Post by rohit saxena » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:25 am

:?:
This is my first project with dialux and my using latest version of dialux i.e. Dialux evo 8.
I am using flood lights in the outdoor lighting. Dialux is allowing me to focus the flood light to any location but in the documenation it is not mentioning the angle of rotation of the luminaire.
I think it is proabably because I didnt import the IES file of the luminaire properly.
Could you please help me in figuring out what exactly is the problem and how to fix it :?:

Csuleiman

Re: Luminaire rotation of luminaire is not mentioned in the documentation

Post by Csuleiman » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:59 am

Dear rohit saxena,

The angle of rotation of luminaires is not implemented yet in the documentation of evo. But it still stands on our improvement list for one of the next evo versions. Up to now the output page "luminaire layout plan" only consists the position, the mounting height and the housing rotation of the luminaire.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team

rohit saxena

Post by rohit saxena » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:12 am

when is the next version expected to roll out?

Thanks for the clarification Csuleiman :)

Csuleiman

Post by Csuleiman » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:41 am

Hi rohit saxena,

The upcoming evo version will be evo8.1, which will be released within the next two weeks. However, this version will not contain the desired adjustment in the documentation. When and in which evo version the feature will be implemented is not planned yet.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team