Missing Walls

questions regarding the handling of DIALux evo. (features, tools, options, settings)
Phil_Travers

Missing Walls

Post by Phil_Travers » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:05 pm

Hi Dialux

I am doing a scheme and one wall has disappeared, I've tried everything I can think of to correct this without success and I'm now stuck. I can see from some messages on this forum that other users have experienced a similar issue which appears to be a geometrical error.

If I download my file will you please check if for Geometrical errors.

Kind regards

Phil

Csuleiman

Re: Missing Walls

Post by Csuleiman » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:42 am

Hi Phil,

Please provide us with the evo project file so that we could check the problem directly in evo. It would be of help if you could send us the link to this topic so that we could better assign this issue. Our email address is 'Support@dialux.com'.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team

Archtube

Post by Archtube » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:51 pm

Hi Phil,

Sometimes that happens to me as well.

They way to fix that (the way I found most effective), is to go the the project overview button (bottom left - last box) and click on the building so your whole model turns blue. Right click, and press delete. Once everything is deleted, press undo or ctrl+z and all the walls will come back. Its just a dialux bug that needs to be fixed with a newer version.

Hope this helps!

Csuleiman

Post by Csuleiman » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:22 am

Hi Phil,

Thank you for providing us with your project file. We were able to locate the error. It was a geometry problem, which we could fix directly in your evo project file. We have sent you the modified evo project file via email.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team