Problem with solution

byPongo

Problem with solution

Post by byPongo » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:10 pm

Hi, i wanna ask you about one problem that i have in my proyect. When I calculate the solution, there is a calculated surface that does not calculate it for me, I cannot even enter the final results to see them, when I click it puts me to calculate everything again, but even giving it it does not calculate it. I have tried to enlarge the calculation area, and the rest it calculates for me well, but that area is left blank as if it were isolated.The problem surface is 12, which I understand that the fault is present since the icons of 12 and 13 are different and 13 calculates it well for me.
Attachments
image.png
image.png (14.47 KiB) Viewed 243 times

Csuleiman

Re: Problem with solution

Post by Csuleiman » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:15 pm

Hello byPongo,

Please provide us with the DIALux project file so that we could check the problem directly in DIALux 4.13.0.2. It would be of help if you could send us the link to this topic so that we could better assign this issue. Our email address is 'Support@dialux.com'.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team

Csuleiman

Re: Problem with solution

Post by Csuleiman » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:37 am

Hello byPongo,

We have taken a look at the problematic calculation surface. We noticed that it extends somewhat into the walls. We then reduced this surface so that it borders the wall surfaces, but no longer intersects them. After recalculating, we also got results for the calculation area. We have sent you the edited DIALux project by email.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team